Monday, January 18, 2016

Poppy field

Hello!
Today I want to share a one layer thank you card, on which I tried to draw a poppy field.


The stamp I used is called Delicate Blossoms and is from Hero Arts. To make a poppy field I chose only one flower as I stamped it on the Walnut Cream card base and after masking the previous one I continued stamping another flower till I was happy with the scene.
I then colored the images using Prismacolor colored pencils. (One sentence... but it took a while:))
The sentiment from Stampendous was stamped in black.
I added some dots to the stamen using black Pico Embellisher.
As I wanted to link up this card at the latest A Blog Named Hero challenge: One Layer, I didn't add any other embellishments.

Challenges:




Thank you for visiting today! 
Have a great week! 

17 comments:

  1. beautiful - have that stamp and haven't used it in ages - think i will have to get it out and play with it again - love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've visited your blog, TaeEun, and I can see I've missed a lot. Your poppies are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you shared it in the gallery at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow TaeEun you have created a gorgeous scene. Excellent masking and I love the rich colour. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poppies are coloured so beautifully, love the deep red and how you have achieved the highlights too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have seen dozens of cards created with this stamp, and I have to say this is the most STUNNING...Hands down! I'm amazed that you achieved so much variation and richness of colors with your pencils...So, very beautiful, TaeEun! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! It's always wonderful to see your creations in our gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an amazing scene! And your coloring is so stunning. I LOVE your card. Vielen Dank fürs Mitspielen bei der Stempelküche-Challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA; so gorgeous; those colors are delightful, so rich and vibrant!!

    Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you did such a fabulous job on coloring those flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning...I just want to stare at this all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous coloring!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! Love love love the colors you used--fabulous! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is a stunning card! Your coloring and masking look amazing! Great design and great use of the bold, red color. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Tae Eun, this is absolutely amazing. AMAZING, I say! I can't believe you used colored pencils. I'm going to have to check out those prismacolors for sure!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!